Please allow yourself a few minutes to read the following Terms and Conditions carefully. They contain important information to you as the buyer, and apply to every product bought and used from our website.
This website and all related services are solely subject to your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. By using our website, or engaging in any of our services, you accept these Terms and Conditions – including any future additions that may become available through amendment or hyperlink.
Cibdol offer this site and their services on the basis of your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorised to use our site or services.
Any ambiguities in interpretations of the following cannot be used against the drafting party.
1. The following Terms and Conditions apply to all products, offers, services and agreements made with, or on behalf of, Cibdol unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. All content found on Cibdol.com and any of its subdomains is property of Cibdol and may not be republished, modified, redistributed or used without our express written consent.
3. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, at any time.
4. By using our website and agreeing to our Terms and Conditions you agree that you are of the age of majority within you country of residence.
5. All products viewable on our website are legal within the Netherlands. We are unable to provide information of the legal status of any of our products in your country of residence. It falls to you, the buyer, to ensure that anything you purchase is legal.
1. All prices found on the Cibdol website and any derived literature include VAT and other relevant taxed imposed by the government.
2. Any costs included will be clearly stated. Any additional costs that may occur will be displayed separately.
3. All prices and information present on the Cibdol website, and any literature derived from it, has been complied with the greatest of care. However, Cibdol does not guarantee that all information is accurate, complete and/or current.
4. No information supplied by Cibdol should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purpose only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk.
5. We reserve the right to modify prices without a period of notice.
6. We reserve the right to modify any information or content present on our website and derived literature. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any change.
1. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
2. We cannot be held accountable for any variation in the colour, smell or flavour of any of our products. Cibdol CBD Oil is a natural product, and subject to natural variations.
3. We reserve the right, but are not obligated to, restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
4. We may occasionally run special offers and services relating to our products through our website. We reserve the right to halt and control such offers at our own discretion.
1. In order to place an order with Cibdol, the customer must register an account via the registration page.
2. During the registration process the customer will be required to pick a suitable username and password. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that said credentials are reliable.
3. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to protect their login credentials, as they are strictly confidential. Cibdol is not liable for any abuse of log in credentials, and assumes the person using our website is the customer.
4. If the customer suspects that their credentials have been compromised, they must change their credential with all due haste.
5. Cibdol employees will never ask for your password.
1. Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
2. We reserve the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
3. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
4. You, the customer, agrees to ensure that all account information is up to date and relevant. Cibdol is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
5. In the event that the Customer’s order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Cibdol will endeavour within reasonable limits to contact the Customer the explain the situation.
Although we endeavour to ensure that all information on our website and derived literature is correct, there may be occasional typographical errors or omissions. We reserve the right to correct these as we see fit, as well as update or cancel any order that may be affected.
1. We cannot guarantee that our services will be uninterrupted or error free. In this situation Cibdol will contact the customer to arrange a solution.
2. We encourage customers to inspect their products upon receiving them, and in the case of any defects, contact us immediately.
3. Once an item is delivered to, and accepted by, the ordained address, risk is transferred to the customer.
1. The Agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the Customer of the product supplied by Cibdol, and meets the conditions thereto set by Cibdol.
1. In the event of receiving any faulty or damaged items, please contact us by telephone, letter or email within seven days of receipt of your order. Only when the items have been safely received and inspected, will a refund be made. Import duties are non-refundable.
1. The Customer agrees that their use of any product or service provided by Cibdol is done at their own sole risk. All products are supplied as is, without any express guarantees.
2. In no situation is Cibdol or any of its affiliates liable for injury, loss, claim, or any type of damages as a result of using its services and products.
1. We reserves the right to amend its Terms and Conditions at any point in time without notice to the Customer. The latest Terms and Conditions can be viewed here, on the Website.
1. Any complaints can be made to Cibdol via email or telephone. Cibdol aims to correspond with the Customer within 3 days, offering a solution. If no solution is present within 3 days, Cibdol will still endeavour to contact the customer and explain a course of action.
1. The Agreement is governed by Dutch law.
2. As far as is otherwise prescribed by mandatory law, all disputes arising shall be submitted to the competent Dutch court in the district where Cibdol is situated.
3. If in these Terms and Conditions there is found to be invalid provision, it will not affect the validity of the entire Terms and Conditions. The parties shall determine (a) a new provision with which to replace it with, that (b), goes as far as legally possible to the intent of the original provision is given.
If you have any questions, complaints or comments after reading the General Terms and Conditions, please feel free to write to us or e-mail us.