With a PhD in bio nano-materials and nano drug delivery systems, an FRSC & CCHem from the Royal Society of Chemistry, and as a chartered member of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute, Dr Sreeraj Gopi is not only driving excellence in his field, but innovation too.
His in-depth examinations of botanicals, including published papers on the Biological Activities of Curcuminoids, a review on the Anti-cancer Properties of Natural Polyphenols, and a study on Natural Sports Supplement Formulation for Physical Endurance, put Dr Gopi at the forefront of innovative plant-based products and technologies.
These outstanding accolades, combined with an innate passion for guest speaking and lecturing, ensure his expert knowledge can continue influencing the development of fledging scientists and researchers. Undoubtedly, his proficiency with cutting-edge patents and formulations will help Cibdol deliver a premium wellness experience.
He has published more than 100 international articles, filed more than 75 international patents including in USA and in Europe.
He is serving as an adjunct professor at many universities like Stockholm University, Sweden, Siberian Federal University, Russia and Mahatma Gandhi University, India, and Gdansk University of Technology, Poland.
Awards and Recognitions
• Completed a Phd from Gdańsk University of Technology on “Bio nano-materials”.
• Completed a Phd from Deakin University, Australia on “Nano drug delivery”.
• Awarded FRSC (Fellow of Royal Society of Chemistry) from Royal Society of Chemistry, London
• Nominated for Prestigious Alfred Deakin Doctoral Thesis Medal, by Deakin University, Australia
• Fellow of American college of Nutrition, USA
• Awarded CChem (Chartered Chemist) and CSci (Chartered Scientist) from Royal Society of Chemistry, London
• Received “Outstanding Industrial Scientist” award from MG University, India
• Chartered Member of Royal Australian Chemical Institute (MRACI CChem)
• Member of Chemical Institute of Canada (MCIC)
• Member of American Chemical Society (ACS)
• Member of IUPAC