Thanksgiving CBD Gravy
An easy and delicious Thanksgiving CBD Gravy for your turkey. This is simply the perfect sauce for your Thanksgiving turkey, with a smooth taste to serve with your meat for dinner.
Cooking time: 7 minutes
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Kcal: 53 per serving
45g fat drippings from roasted turkey
250g turkey drippings, fat skimmed off
6–8 drops of a 2.5% CBD Liposomal Oil (about 15mg)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Once your Thanksgiving turkey has been cooked and is resting, make your CBD gravy. Strain all drippings from the turkey tray and put them in a pot.
2. Skim off 45g of fat and transfer into a medium sauce pan. Put the pan on medium heat and once the fat has started to sizzle, whisk 45g of flour and stir until combined.
3. Add 250g turkey drippings, fat skimmed off, and 60–120ml milk, and continue to simmer for 5 min.
4. If needed, season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the heat.
5. Add 6–8 drops of a 2.5% CBD Liposomal Oil and pour the sauce over your sliced turkey.