cbd oil for sleep
Difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, and waking up refreshed are extremely common. This has many turning to natural options like Cibdol CBD oil for better sleep quality.
- An Overview of Cibdol CBD Oil
- Analyzing Research on CBD and Sleep
- Cibdol CBD Oil for Improved Sleep Quality
- Analyzing Optimal Cibdol CBD Oil Dosage for Sleep
- Tips for Using Cibdol CBD Oil to Improve Sleep
- Safety Profile of Cibdol CBD Oil for Sleep Aid Use
- Choosing the Best Cibdol CBD Oil for Your Sleep Needs
- CBD Oil for Sleep
- Resources used to write this article
But can CBD oil from Cibdol really improve sleep? Does research support its use as a sleep aid? Let's objectively examine the evidence.
An Overview of Cibdol CBD Oil
Cibdol is a prominent European CBD brand that offers a few different CBD oil options:
- Regular CBD Oil - This contains a moderate 4% CBD concentration along with a full spectrum of minor cannabinoids like CBG and terpenes.
- High Strength CBD Oil - As the name suggests, this oil provides a very potent 23.5% CBD concentration for intense effects.
- CBD:CBG Oil - A formulation blended with both CBD and CBG for enhanced benefits.
Cibdol CBD oils utilize high quality CBD from organically grown, EU hemp. They use gentle, clean Co2 extraction and third party lab testing.
Now let's see what science says about using these Cibdol CBD oils to support sleep.
Analyzing Research on CBD and Sleep
An increasing amount of research has investigated CBD's potential to improve various aspects of sleep with promising results:
- CBD appears to increase total sleep time, meaning you spend more time asleep overall when taking it.
- Multiple studies found CBD increases slow wave sleep, which is the restorative deep sleep stage.
- Research shows CBD may improve REM sleep abnormalities seen in anxiety disorders.
- Smaller clinical trials report subjects feeling more awake and energized after taking CBD.
- CBD's anxiety and pain-relieving effects likely contribute to easier sleep onset and maintenance.
- Doses of 25-150mg CBD seem most effective for sleep benefits.
So research indicates ingested CBD oil does appear to improve certain sleep parameters, especially deep sleep time and sleep onset latency. Now let's look specifically at Cibdol's products.
Cibdol CBD Oil for Improved Sleep Quality
While Cibdol CBD oils lack clinical research specifically for sleep yet, their formulations offer properties that suggest they may improve sleep based on the general CBD research:
Full Spectrum Oils - Cibdol's 4% CBD oil retains a full spectrum of hemp compounds like terpenes that provide synergy and more robust effects compared to CBD alone. This could enhance sleep benefits.
Higher Potency - Their 23.5% oil supplies much higher CBD doses shown to be effective for sleep in studies. This amplifies benefits compared to lower doses.
Organic Hemp - Cibdol uses pristine European hemp sources which provides clean, contaminant-free CBD ideal for daily wellness use.
CO2 Extraction - Their gentle, safe carbon dioxide extraction preserves more terpenes and minor cannabinoids that augment effects.
While direct clinical confirmation is still needed, Cibdol's formulations are well-suited for sleep support based on current CBD sleep studies if used properly.
Analyzing Optimal Cibdol CBD Oil Dosage for Sleep
Since CBD oil affects everyone differently, finding your ideal Cibdol CBD oil dosage for sleep enhancement requires some personal experimentation. However, these dosage tips can help guide the process:
Start Low - Begin with just 10-20mg CBD taken about 30-60 minutes before bedtime. This allows you to assess tolerance.
Increase Slowly - If 10-20mg doesn't provide sleep benefits, incrementally increase your dose by 5-10mg every 3-4 days until desired effects manifest.
Find Sweet Spot - Discovering your "minimum effective dose" balances sleep benefits without unnecessary high doses. Most users find relief with 25-100mg.
Track Effects - Keep a sleep journal noting sleep latency, awakenings, dream recall, next-day mood and energy levels. This informs optimal dosage.
Time it Right - Take Cibdol CBD oil either 30-60 minutes before bed, or when waking in the night. Be consistent once the ideal timing is determined.
Following these steps will help you dial in an effective Cibdol CBD oil dosage schedule personalized for your needs and maximizing sleep advantages.
Tips for Using Cibdol CBD Oil to Improve Sleep
In addition to dialing in your dosage, following these tips can further boost Cibdol CBD oil's sleep benefits:
Add Lifestyle Practices - CBD works best alongside healthy sleep hygiene habits like limiting screens before bed, keeping a routine schedule, sleeping in darkness etc.
Combine With Other Supplements - Pairing Cibdol CBD oil with natural sleep aids like chamomile, magnesium, glycine, lemon balm or others can provide compounded effects without needing high CBD doses.
Avoid Caffeine - Consuming coffee, tea, or other stimulants too close to taking Cibdol CBD can counteract desired sedative effects.
Manage Stress - Chronic stress and racing thoughts disrupt sleep. CBD works best when anxiety is under control through relaxation practices, therapy etc.
Exercise Earlier - Exercising releases stimulatory hormones and neurochemicals. Avoid intense workouts close to bedtime when using Cibdol CBD oil.
Integrating these lifestyle and supplementation strategies alongside Cibdol CBD oil will provide the most robust sleep benefits.
Safety Profile of Cibdol CBD Oil for Sleep Aid Use
Research indicates CBD is very safe for most consumers, especially when used short-term for sleep enhancement. Possible side effects include:
- Excessive drowsiness - This can occur if the CBD dose is too high. Lowering dosage typically resolves.
- GI distress - Diarrhea or upset stomach may arise for some. It's usually due to the oil carrier, not the CBD.
- Changes in appetite - CBD may suppress appetite in some people. However, appetite increases are more common.
- Dry mouth - CBD mildly inhibits saliva production which can cause thirst. Staying hydrated prevents significant dry mouth.
Of course, those taking any prescription medications should discuss CBD use with their doctor first to ensure safety and avoid potential interactions. But overall, CBD oil appears to offer a favorable safety profile for most healthy adults when used responsibly.
Choosing the Best Cibdol CBD Oil for Your Sleep Needs
Cibdol offers three CBD oil options that each provide potential sleep advantages:
4% CBD Oil - The lower 4% concentration makes this oil very accessible and affordable for new users wanting mild sleep benefits without high doses.
40% CBD Oil - If you have more severe sleep issues, the very concentrated 40% oil supplies powerful sedative CBD effects that may promote deeper, longer sleep.
CBD:CBG Oil - This oil combines CBD with CBG which may afford complementary sleep benefits. The formula still retains 5.0% CBD but also 2.5% CBG.
Any of Cibdol's three CBD oil options are likely to support sleep when used strategically. Choose based on your personal needs and sensitivity to CBD.
CBD Oil for Sleep
While direct clinical research on Cibdol CBD oil itself for sleep improvement is still needed, the current scientific literature provides a strong basis to suggest Cibdol oils may support sleep when used properly.
Their full spectrum CBD oils provide robust cannabinoid and terpene concentrations from pure European hemp sources. This positions them well for improving parameters like sleep onset, time spent in deeper sleep stages, and waking less through the night when used responsibly alongside sleep hygiene practices.
However, effective dosing can take some personal experimentation and adjustment to find your CBD sweet spot based on individual chemistry and sensitivities. Patience is warranted.
While not a sleep cure-all, mounting evidence indicates Cibdol CBD oils offer real sleep benefits for many users. If sleep troubles persist, always discuss pharmaceutical options with your doctor as well.
Resources used to write this article
- Shannon, S., Lewis, N., Lee, H., & Hughes, S. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. The Permanente journal, 23, 18–041. https://doi.org/10.7812/TPP/18-041
- Chagas, M.H., Zuardi, A.W., Tumas, V., Pena-Pereira, M.A., Sobreira, E.T., Bergamaschi, M.M., dos Santos, A.C., Teixeira, A.L., Hallak, J.E., Crippa, J.A. (2014). Effects of cannabidiol in the treatment of patients with Parkinson's disease: an exploratory double-blind trial. Journal of Psychopharmacology, 28(11), 1088-1098. https://doi.org/10.1177/0269881114550355
- Scott Shannon, M.D., Nicole Lewis, N.D., Heather Lee, PA-C, & Shannon Hughes, Ph.D. (2019). Cannabidiol in Anxiety and Sleep: A Large Case Series. The Permanente Journal, 23. https://doi.org/10.7812/tpp/18-041
- Babson, K. A., Sottile, J., & Morabito, D. (2017). Cannabis, Cannabinoids, and Sleep: a Review of the Literature. Current psychiatry reports, 19(4), 23. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11920-017-0775-9
- Zuardi, A. W., Crippa, J. A., Hallak, J. E., Pinto, J. P., Chagas, M. H., Rodrigues, G. G., Dursun, S. M., & Tumas, V. (2009). Cannabidiol for the treatment of psychosis in Parkinson's disease. Journal of psychopharmacology (Oxford, England), 23(8), 979–983. https://doi.org/10.1177/0269881108096519